Dr. Nicolette Picerno
Dr. Nicolette Picerno is a double-board certified facial plastic and head and neck cosmetic surgeon. She specializes in minimally invasive treatments and surgery for the head, face, and neck.
Dr. Picerno received her medical degree and graduated Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She completed her surgery residency and internship at the Medical College of Georgia in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Picerno completed her fellowship for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Beeson Aesthetic Surgery Institute, Carmel, IN. She is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Facial and Reconstructive Surgery.
Her specialties include:
- Medical and surgical treatment of childhood ear problems
- Medical and surgical treatment of nasal and sinus problems
- Treatment of adult and pediatric throat, voice, tonsil, and adenoid problems
- Treatment of thyroid and submandibular glands
- Aesthetic surgery of the face and neck, including facelifts, brow lifts, and eye lifts
- Otolaryngic Allergy
- Nutritional and lifestyle contributions for good health
While not practicing medicine, Dr. Picerno enjoys spending time with her three boys and her dogs. She and her husband own a local doggie daycare. She participates in the active Colorado lifestyle, including hiking, tennis, camping, and skiing. She also enjoys traveling and has a special appreciation of the fine arts and music. Dr. Picerno is actively involved in Girls, Inc.